人非圣贤,孰能无过?

I used to mind a lot about a person's past. (I'll just use "she" for the entire post because I don't wanna keep typing "he/she" or "that person").

I used to mind a lot on what she had done in the past before, maybe she's not "pure" anymore etc. But as I grow up(til this stage), I begin to embrace people's flaws, because just like others, I have flaws too.
As I grow, I begin to see the beauty in very very little souls. That soul, though was once in darkness, has now chosen to walk in the light, and that's the beauty of the soul, isn't it? At least she chose to repent. Is it easy to choose repentance over darkness? No, because choosing darkness is way easier. Just like humans, the evil and sinful things are much easier to be done compared to the good things.
 "Accept my flaws and I'll look beyond your imperfections."
As I grow, all the materialistic things start to become less and less important to me. In fact, they are worthless now. Instead, how beautiful it is when a very little thing can be so meaningful sometimes when we look a little closer at it, that's called QUALITY. That's what people say about "quality over quantity". Indeed, the quantity of people around you and the quantity of time you spend with them aren't that important after all; but it's the quality time with them.
No one is perfect so am I. Maybe if we start to embrace each other's flaws, to love a little more, the world will be a better place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..