2018?

Entering a new year everytime, the feeling of blogging/writing stuff always comes to me, and thus I'm back to blogging again after so long. 

Another year has passed, there were sooo many things that have happened and if there's a feeling to conclude 2017, it would be...


 "Grateful"
There's a major incident that happened in 2017 was that I broke up, yes, again. You all might be thinking what's so proud with that? No, breakups aren't cool at all and I'm not proud of any breakups. 

After all these years, I would not say that I've made mistakes, but I'd say that I've learnt a lot, like really a lot. Indeed relationships aren't easy at all, lots of factors have to be taken into considerations before or during the relationship.
And so there comes a conclusion in my own opinion on relationships: It'd be good if you and your partner have common interest, it'd be great if you and your partner have common friends, it's be awesome if you and your partner have many other things in common, but it will only be perfect when you and your partner have the same God.

People may think if religions are really that important? Well, I guess it is. Every religion has different beliefs and although most religions teach their believers to do good deeds, but there will be a slight difference in the end, difference in life perspective. For example: I might have met lots of difficulties and obstacles in life, but according to my religion's teaching which I truly and sincerely believe, I know that God has a better plan for me and it's not the end of the world.
On the other hand, a person without a religion or of another religion, after encountering obstacles over and over again, that person would whine and think that his/her life is so unlucky, asking why is it always him/her. And when I try to comfort her based on my perspective as what my religion has taught me, she would reply "that's your religion, not mine; that's what you believe, not me!"
I hope yall get what I meant hahaha but yeah, these little differences in thoughts and perspective can cause huge problems in the long run. The saddest part is seeing the person you love not being able to experience the great love of God that you're able to experience. At the end of the day, there's actually no point continuing a relationship that stays on a stationary point, a relationship that no longer leads to anywhere else.
 "But breakups aren't the end of the world"
I'm so grateful that I have so many friends around me who love me, especially my brothers and sisters in Christ. They always make me feel like I'm at home.
 "A house is not a home; a home is where the heart is. "
In 2018, I would like to be more selfless to others without intentions. I hope that my family and my friends will be healthy, happy, and safe always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..