2nd run!!

Mr. Albert Ong came to our class for PJK lesson on last Monday.. He measured our weights and heights, then calculated our BMI(something like whether you are over-weighted or not).. To calculate our BMI, we have to use our weight(kg) divide by our height(m).. Below are the information:

If the conclusion is:
18.5 - too thin
19-22 - normal
23-29 - a little risky
29 and above - VERY RISKY

After I calculated my BMI, the result wass 22.8.. That's still in the normal stat.. So now, I'm going for my second diet run.. Going for 55kg this time.. Hope that I could cut as much as possible by Chinese New Year (14/02/2010).. So, good luck to me!! :D

Current Weight - 60.5kg
Going for - 58kg
Weight to be loss - 2.5kg

*Yung Heng and me*
That's all for now,
end~ ^^

Comments

ninggg♥ said…
no need diet liao la...now enough fit liao lo.....
MakePromise said…
wa.....still wan diet ar haha
Larry said…
haha see first la ning..
yang- erm..still a lil more loh xD
Eldora said…
actually BMI nt accurate de..

as ning said,i oso think u enough fit liaw~

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..