Daily expenses


Well well well..money money money..

If I don't have afternoon class, my mom will give me RM3..if possible, Ill save them..

If I got afternoon class, my mom will give me RM6..Will use RM3.50 for lunch, so will save RM2.50..

If I got band practice til night time, my mom will give me RM11.. Will use RM3.50 for lunch, RM6++ for dinner and also need to buy mineral water for
RM1.50 cos I will drink finish my water..so will lose about RM2++..


So complicated zz.. Gotta try to save money!!

~bored~

p/s: Happy Birthday to Sheau Nyuik and Happy Retirement to Puan Marina! :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are a good boy Larry - so proud of you!! xD Uncle James
Unknown said…
sedikit sedikit lama lama menjadi bukit =)
good start!

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..