Burn burn burn!!


Yes!! Larry Yong Sie Yi is on fire now!!
He wants to burn his fat!!
He wants to lose weights!!
He wants to be slim!!
He doesn't want to be so 'chubby' anymore!!

And!!! In order to achieve that,
He jogs everyday around his house area!!
He does 50 times of push up everyday after jogging!!
He tries not to eat so much!!
He is looking for many many sport activities!!
He prays to God for the blessing upon him that he will make this a successful diet!!

So.. anyone support me???? haha..

And if you think that this is impossible for me,
then I will tell you that
Impossible = Im possible =)

Comments

Hien♥ said…
possible possible!!!
jia you
wow good luck!
i hope i have got that determination too!
T.T
jiayou jiayou!~
hehe you can do it! :]
for sure!!!
ysiew said…
t slim meh..jz cut ur meat for jordan or someone tat r slim slim de lor..^^hwever..+ u...
ninggg♥ said…
ahaha..support u~!! better don qiang my food then u will slim de..hehe..
佐佐楊 said…
jiayou!!
support u!!
Eldora said…
加油!
想象着你stick stick的样子...
Larry said…
haha thanks guys~~ :p
MaryMoh said…
Such a cool blog, Larry. I love your blog. Great job!!! You look so smart in the band uniform. I think u hv lost quite a lot of weight. You are amazing. Keep up your good work.
Ah Jon said…
Jia yoU OH LARRY...u sure can de...if still not working come look 4 me...hahaz...

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..