Larry's secret recipes

Well, many people asked me why did I want to lose weight and how did I succeed to lose so much weight in 2 months. So in this post, I will share with you all about the reason I wanted to lose weight and how did I lose weight.
These are several reasons that I wanted to lose weight:
i) To have a healthier body(not too fat).
ii) To have a better looking.
iii) I hate being criticized by others. Imagine that how will you feel when other people criticize you.
p/s: there are few more reasons which I don't want to publish in public.

Above are some of my main reasons of having diet. Next, I will share about what have I done to make this diet plan a success. Actually, my actual diet period was from December until January. In December, which was during school holiday, I usually skip my breakfast. Then for lunch, I ate 2 green apples. In the evening, I went for jogging. Lastly at night, I only ate a little bit for my dinner. Because of these continuous actions in December, my weight went down very fast.

But now my diet is healthier, I eat HoneyStars and Koko-Krunch with milk for breakfast. Sometimes I also eat yogurt for a meal. In the evening, I go to jog for around 5-6km. When I came back from jogging, I immediately do 50 times of push ups and 30 times of sit ups. These are the exercise that I do for almost everyday. It depends on how much can you do, you don't have to jog for 5km if you never did that before, because you surely will faint due to the limitation of your stamina. For dinner, control the amount of food you eat. Keep doing this for a period of time, you will lose weight, just like me. =)
my food =P
This is my sharing,
thanks for reading. :D

Comments

Unknown said…
Jia you!
U lost weight.
Be healthy always.
^^
Eldora said…
我欣赏你的毅力!!!
thx 4 sharing~
MaryMoh said…
Well done, Larry!! Keep it up. You are still growing & it's important to eat more nutritious food.
MakePromise said…
LARRY!!!!!
LOL it's time for me to 请教 u lioa haha..
Atuh my weight increase liao O.O...5kg O.O
lol btw wad is the reasons that u dun wan to publish publicly haha...
Larry said…
haha..u so thin got fatter also better lah.. i already said i dont wanna say in public area liao lo xD
MakePromise said…
lol fat la whr got thin ><
XD tell me non-publicly lo haha
Anonymous said…
Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post.
Judy said…
Dearest brother larry yong sie yie,

hahaha! Bao bei!! Eat more nutritious food so that next time when i go back u're taller than me. LOL! Anyway, 2 jie really salute u ar! very determined to exercise EVERYDAY. I wanted to lose weight about, hmmm 2 years ago? But until now still no action. Hahaha!
Larry said…
haha..i also hope that i can grow taller ah.. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..