Family photo

On 16/2(Saturday) morning,I went to church for i-youth visiting wif some of the church members..We went to some church members' house to 'bai-nian',and got some "angpao" too..The last house we went was my house..It was really crowded when all of them acme in my house because my house too small to put them in..After the church members left my house..then we took our family photos..Here are the photos..
Our Family photo
Over happy I guessAnd me and my cool daddy..

After that,we went to the airport to send my sis there because she's going back to KL..It's quite sad tho..I truly hope she can stay for a bit longer..Hehe anyway,gonna go for another topic now..:D

Comments

SteVen said…
haha..what a lovely family....u get how many angpao hah??..very sad le..ur sis haven done his study hah?good luck with ur studys...:D

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..