Relearning to love.

Have you guys ever done something for such a long period of time until you guys didn't know how to continue doing it? Or maybe that you haven't done something for such a long period of time and it makes you don't even know how to do it anymore.
I just came back from Johor Bahru, meeting my family for 6 days. Before the trip, I knew that I needed a short getaway to wherever it could be, as long as it's with my family.
Perhaps it's because that I could rarely go home nowadays as I'm from Sarawak and am studying in West Malaysia; and that I've been getting along with my friends so much and there's so little opportunities for me to reunite with my family except during the Chinese New Year.
Yes, I love my friends sincerely and I feel loved by many of my friends too, but I felt that I needed to feel the truest and purest form of love again which I haven't been able to do so since a long time ago because ever since my elder sisters went to study abroad, our whole family didn't get to spend much time together anymore. ☹️
 It was an empty space in my heart that needed to be filled. 
Honestly, there was nothing else besides pure love in the 6 days trip. Either it's from my mommy, my elder sisters, or my brothers-in-law. I could only sense one thing in everything they did - family.

It's really an unconditional love. It's a love that comes from within the heart, willingly and sincerely. They didn't have to talk a lot to me, but I could feel that we love each other from the bottom of our hearts.
There was a moment when all of us were in the car and my second elder brother-in-law asked my nephew, "乐乐(his nickname), who do you love?" 

In mandarin, he replied, " I love mama, popo, 小QQ(which was me), etc.." 

It was really heartwarming to hear and know that your nephew loves you. As we all know that little kids are so pure and if they say that they love you, they truly do 💕
How can I not love him? :') ❤️
Leaving my elder sister's home and departing for the airport was composed of mixed feelings. It was a little sad knowing that we're all parting again, but my heart was content, like I always said, my heart was full, and my heart is full. ❤️

The older I become, the more I appreciate and cherish all the little moments and chances I get to be with my family, and of course, all the other little things in life as well.
There's a weird fact about me - I actually hate saying goodbye, I prefer saying "see you again". 😂

Parting does not necessarily mean goodbye, it means "see you again" - at least that's what I believe, always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

I'm rewarded..

What a day?