People.

I'm blessed to be surrounded by people who love me. My family and my friends are well with me and that's something I'm really grateful for. 

This post is dedicated to some of the people around me who always warm my heart a little. Of course, there are many other people as well, but these people are ones whom I've been interacting with recently.
 My mom. 
She has always been my best supporter and lover. I'm actually having my 2 weeks term break currently but I'm not going back to Miri as my next continuous assessment is approaching. 

She texted me 1 week ago asking when I would be going back home and I said I didn't buy any air tickets. I told her I would be having a 2 weeks holiday, & she told me that she'd discuss with my elder sisters and would probably have a trip to JB/Singapore. A few days later she asked me to book air tickets and I did.
This was what she told me upon asking me to buy the air tickets. My heart immediately melted.
 My uni badminton gang. 
5 of us play badminton almost every day when we're in campus. It's something that we love to do together. Sometimes after a badminton session, Eugene would bring us out to eat and chill.
Each of us has different personalities and roles in the group, thus forming this group. We would spend time talking about stuff, whatever it may be. We don't just get around to play badminton and dismiss after the game. It shouldn't be like that isn't it? If we're merely that then we wouldn't call each other "friends". I don't know about them, but to me they're friends indeed and they're more than just normal friends.
As each of us is from different places, I don't know what would happen to us after we graduate, but I really hope that this friendship will not just end there.
 My junior. 
I'm really lucky to have a close senior-juniorship with my direct junior. Perhaps many people know that I'm from East Malaysia, so they(my West Malaysian friends), including my junior have been taking care of me so well.
Both of us could have unending things to talk about as well. There were a lot of small gestures of hers that made me feel significant. It made me feel like "hey, I'm actually somebody!" So, thank you! 🙏🏻
 Siew Li. 
It was one late night when she replied one of my instagram story, asking me how my life was. I told her that it was a good question for her to ask at that moment and I said "一言难尽", which means that it couldn't be explained with just one word. 

Ever since then she started to be so curious about what happened but I was busy at that moment and I told her that I would tell her when we chat again. She texted me almost everyday, asking if I was free to tell her but most of the time I was busy 😂
Then there goes this one night 2 weeks later when I cooked Sarawak laksa for my devotional groupmates. 5 minutes after they left my house, she texted me AGAIN and finally, I told her I was free but would be busy again in half an hour time. We video called and had a very good talk. Her determination showed me that she really cares about me as a friend.
 My spiritual partners. 
This is my devotional group in which we would have weekly group devotions together. They are the ones who always encourage me in my journey of faith. We hold each other up when any one of us fall. This bunch too, is another bunch of meaningful friends to be kept 🙏🏻
 Struggles. 
Despite all the blessings I have in my life, I have struggles too, that is, dealing with people who don't love me as much as I do for them, or with the people who don't love me at all. 

I know that I shouldn't let others' ignorance affect the love I should have for them because God wants us all to love one another. The truth is that it's a lot easier to say than to do it, but I will do my best to look through the struggles and learn to sincerely love those who don't love me 😅
"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins." 
- 1 Peter 4:8 -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

I'm rewarded..

New life..