Taking responsibilities

Finally, my exams have come to a halt. It had been a month of studying and sitting for the exam. It was the worst studying month in my life because the amount of things that were required to be memorised was so plentiful and even though there were ups and downs during the exam week, I'm grateful that I've gotten through it. No matter what results I get, I know that I've done my best and what's done is done πŸ˜‹
Throughout the stressful period, I realised that God always surrounds me with so much grace. I received texts of encouragement and food from the people around me, there's people who sent me very well-needed bible verses when I was very down, and there were people who studied with me throughout the exam week. All these people reminded me that the world is filled with lots of love, and I'm really grateful for each and every single one of them 😘
Above are Nicholas and Lester. They're the ones, especially Nicholas, who have been studying with me and recapping the subjects every night and morning before we went into the examination hall. We even burned midnight oil together, sacrificing our sleep to finish memorising everything just to forget everything when we sat for our Pathology paperπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 Back to the topic. 
Growing up I have always been a person of responsibility in every aspect of life. I always take serious responsibility in what I say and in what I do such as being punctual for dates, putting my promises into action etc. This caused me to be unhappy when someone breaks their promises to me or when they're late for dates especially important ones, what more to say when they "put aeroplane" on me.
I would get very pissed off when someone suddenly calls off a date in the last minute especially when I've already been preparing and looking forward to the date. Well, unless a very legit reason is given, or else I would feel very ridiculed by that person 😀 I'm actually a person who can tahan and tolerate many things, but when it comes to this matter, I somehow take it a lot more seriously compared to other matters. It is harder for me to forgive in this matter compared to other matters too πŸ˜‚
 But God is good. 
God taught me to have a little more compassion towards others, and to forgive others because everyone single one of us makes mistakes including myself. Thus, I'm learning to be more forgiving as well.
To forgive, we must forgive with our hearts, sincerely. 

That's what I would like to express today and I don't know how to end this post so I'll just end it this way πŸ˜‚ Thanks for reading guys πŸ™πŸ»

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..