Taking a break

Have you guys ever felt so tired, exhausted and worn out at times? Because I myself experience such exhaustion at times. It's not an emotional breakdown, it's just feeling tired, insecure but not sure what it's about. It happens once in a blue moon and lasts for that particular day or night, then everything would eventually returns back to normal on the next day.
Many may think that I've always lived a happy and smooth life. Honestly, I consider myself very blessed with everything I have; the people around me really makes me feel loved. And yes, I'm happy, always! 😂

However, there are just days like this, like now, it's not that I don't feel happy, but I just feel tired. Perhaps a little hug would be good :')
Sometimes things do not happen the way we want them to be, but I'm sure that God has a perfect plan for me, and that He will lead me through everything. I always pray for the future, submitting to God on what He has for me, because I really don't know what the future holds, but I know that God holds the future, and this really comforts me. 

Anyway, I've got no idea what I've blabbed up there but I've just been typing out what I felt. That's all from me, time to take a break for a night :)
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

I'm rewarded..

What a day?