Overnight in KLIA2

Yesterday(Friday) was the last day of my foundation course in Aimst, which means that I had my one last paper of my finals. After the exam, I went to have my lunch and went back to my hostel to pack all my stuff as I had to catch the train at 5:15pm later in the afternoon. Packing was hectic because I had soooo many things to pack as I have to bring all my things back to Miri. I had 2 gigantic luggage, a small one, and a laptop bag, all carried by me alone, to the train station into the train, then from KL Sentral to the Skybus at the lower ground of the KL Sentral building, then finally to KLIA2 and thank God that there are trolleys in KLIA2 for me to use to move my luggage around otherwise I would really be dead by now HAHAHA. 
in the ETS train
so happy and relieved because I finally didn't need to carry all these with my own hands anymore!!

I have to travel all the way to KL to take the flight back to Miri from now onward because AirAsia has cancelled all the direct Penang-Miri and Miri-Penang flights, thus all the Sarawakians are in big trouble now because if we were to depart from Miri in the morning, we would arrive at Aimst University at night LOL.

Anway, right after I arrived KLIA2, I was sooo tired and exhausted and felt dirty as I sweated a lot on the way here(I looked worn out in the photo above, don't I?). So I went to the washroom and performed a makeover HAHAHA. I literally cleaned myself and even cleansed my face with cleanser, changed a shirt and resprayed my hair so tadaa~ 


look a lot more energized and fresher right? :D

I was sooo hungry by that time so I went to a KFC here and ordered 2 pieces of chicken, wedges, a Zinger burger and a cup of Pepsi, then I ate them all as if I was a hungry lion. After that, I went walking around the corridor of the airport and took some pictures. 


beautiful

And now it's 4:47am as I am typing this, stranded in the airport, I don't want to sleep because I don't think it's safe for me to sleep here in case someone comes and steal my bag or anything even though there are many people sleeping in the airport. So to kill my boredom, I found a spot where there are sockets to keep my laptop adapter plugged in and to charge my phone, switched on my laptop, browsed Facebook, and finally decided to write something about it :]
where and how I am now :P

So yeah, I have to wait until 11:40am for my flight back home, I'm not sure if I will last until then or not though, but this is definitely a good experience, staying overnight in an airport all alone :D

That's all from me about it, I will write about some other things soon. 
God bless you all :] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..