New shoess!!!!!

Hey readers! Guess what? My mommy just bought a pair of running shoes for me!(as I nagged for it). Let me tell you the story...

Yesterday afternoon after lunch, my mom asked me whether I wanted to accompany her to go Parkson to buy shoes for a dinner last night, well actually I was quite lazy to go and I had to study as exams are approaching. BUT, because I wanted to have a glance over the running shoes, so I said yes and went with her. I brought her to Lea Sport Centre in Parkson, and accompanied her to choose her high heels shoes. She didn't buy any shoes at Lea Sport, and said she wanted to go to the shop opposite Lea Sport Centre, then I told her that I wanted to go have a glance over the running shoes in Lea, and I went. I saw many awesome and cool shoes, and went off and met my mother.

She was trying out some shoes in the shop, and the small conversation began...
I        : Hey, I saw the shoes. *tsk tsk*
Mom : ......*continued to try her shoes*
I        : You wanna buy for me ma??
Mom : Wait I finish buying my stuffs first la, after that then go settle your stuffs.
I        : Ok lo.. *sat down at the place where customers sit down to try out shoes, waited for my mom*

Then she bought a pair of high heels, she said that the pair of high heels is for Chinese New Year. Then we went back to Lea and she bought the pair which she was going to wear in the dinner. After that I brought her to the pair of shoes that I targeted, my heart was filled with hope, high expectation, but she said she didn't have enough money to buy it, have to wait until today, then my heart sank lol. We went home.

Today!! I went for breakfast with my parents, we had an awesome breakfast, indescribable. Then went home and went out again with my mommy to buy the shoes. And finally, got it!!!!!!!! Wahahahhaaha, it took me some time to choose which pair I wanted though, there were different types of colors and models, and I've chosen this one!

 

Yup, Adidas!! It's orange in color, but I don't know why it is red in color in the picture. I'm so happy and contented hehe! Thanks to my beloved mommy <3 I can't wait to wear it to run tomorrow evening! Of course, there's terms and conditions to buy this pair of shoes, that is, I'm not allowed to buy new shoes in the next year's Chinese New Year =_=  Well I understand, because this pair of shoes is quite pricy, but I'm still happy with what I have now!:D

 
 yeah!!

*my old shoes

This is my previous shoes. "He" is a pair of memorable shoes to me. I had it when I was form 2. He was with me, all the way from the 'fat me' until the 'now me'. He accompanied me through all the hard times, when I ran so hard to lose weight, he was the one who suffered with me. And also until, one side of the shoe lace was broken due to my naughtiness, I went to pull others' shoe laces and they pulled mine until it broke.

Now, I will not abandon him. Instead, I will use him when I go climb mountains, especially with my dad, and the new pair will be my running shoes, which I will use for most of my sports activities. I will miss you, Asics shoes :]

----------------------

Here are some photos taken by my buddy with my phone during last week's Canada Hill's hiking trip. Thinking back of climbing mountains, it was my dad who started to bring me and my siblings to go hiking with him. Before, when I was fat, I was always lazy and reluctant to go climb mountain when my dad asked me to go, because I was lazy, and I always got my body and butt dirty when I climbed the mountains as I always fall down in the forest. Now, I'm so in love with sports, thanks to my dad, a lot! Without him, it would be a different me today.
 
 
 *at Ming's Cafe for breakfast after the climb

 
*in the forest, readers, wanna join me next time? :D
*my buddy, Eu Min's special teeth lol

That's all for today's updates. Thanks for reading and visiting my blog, I really appreciate it. And also good luck to all the PMR candidates, 2 more subjects to go! And too, to everyone who are going to sit for exam next week! 

Count your blessings,
God bless :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..