Thailand 2011!

Hey readers! I've just came back from Thailand! I don't know which part of Bangkok I went to but Bangkok is one of it because I went to the cities outside Bangkok too! I was alone all the way from an airport to another airport. I was soooo boring at KLIA because I waited for 7 hours there because the interval between my flight from MYY to KUL and KUL to BKK was 7 hours! But thank God that there were free computers in KLIA, I even watch DCI finals live there! 

So I reached Bangkok, Swee Bing picked me up with his friend. Then we departed to BKK's camp!

the first impression they gave me! wootz!

At there, everyday, I watched them practice, then sometimes Cheer would ask me to drum with them, particularly during warm ups. I also met a nice friend, Ton! Actually he was a member of the snareline, but unfortunately he fell down few weeks ago and deeply hurt his skull, so he told Mr. Kasem that he couldn't march after he got out from the hospital after staying there for 2 weeks, he knew his limit, he said he couldn't catch up, so in the end BKK snareline end up with 8 snares! 
 coffee everyday! btw that was my cigarette, I don't smoke! =X

I was with Ton most of the time when BKK drumline practiced. He taught me and told me lots of story, it was very nice to meet him! I also met a lot of people there, all of them were so enthusiastic and funny! I can't describe more here because you just have to meet them to know how they are like!
 snareline in the lot
 snacks! so delicious!

I ate many many many many food there! Mr. Kasem treated me very good, he always bring me to eat and ordered 2 bowls for me all the time! Other people also treated me very well! Food in Thailand was very spicy, yet delicious! But because of the spicy-ness of the food, pimples grew all over my face while I was there =(
dessert!

I had lots of fun there! The competition was exciting, all open division drumlines were awesome, especially BKK! Maybe I'll be in their team next year, lol, haha just kidding~
 
Cheer and I, my teacher!! =)

By the way, I'm just back from the M3 concert, was great, I performed with Terrence and ah Yie. First time perform such stuffs, anyone recorded a video of it? Please post it and tag me in it if you do, thanks!

That's all for this post,
thanks for reading,
God bless =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..