Some dots of life

On the 24th of April, me and my school band drumline, CHMMB Drumline competed in the SOX all stars drum and dance competition(Sarawak and Borneo Zone) which is organized by XPAX. Each drumline performed a show in the beginning, and only our drumline was announced that we straight away got qualified to compete in the finals in KL after every drumline performed. After that, the other 6 drumlines battled with one another, only the CHMMB drumline has nothing to do =.=

So we requested to the organizing team, to let us perform another show although we don't have to battle on that day anymore. So they let us to do so :D
 
Before we went to perform our first show.
 waiting for results, chill~
 

 the ending of our first show, focus on behind :D
 winning team xD
listening comments from the judges after our encore show hehe..

About the finals' stuffs, I really have nothing to say about it. To be honest(not being proud), I felt nothing at all when the judges announced that we won/straight away qualified into finals, because I know, we have bigger fish to fry, right?(talking to my drumline peeps) 

I wanna thank all my drumline members for putting so much time and effort for this competition, and for this drumline. Thank you, we wouldn't achieve that title without your hardworks. By the way, it was us who were gave our time willingly to this drumline right? :D Thanks, I will write more at CHMMB drumline's facebook.

FYI, I bought a new drum pad. It's the Tap-Off Drum pad from TapSpace, it's quite good, but it has its disadvantages too.

Moreover, my first Semester exam will start on next Tuesday, but yet I still have so many things to do in these few days. Performances, foodsale and so on. But I believe, God is always there for me =)
 
Lastly, thanks for reading, readers. 
May God bless those who read this. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..