Snare stand!

 Another order of mine from OffWorld Percussion has arrived!
 It's a snare stand! Or so called snare snare drum/drum pad stand!
Besides, I have also requested OffWorld Percussion to give me a bottle of turtle oil because I've lost mine earlier when they gave me a bottle of it when I purchased their V3 drum pad earlier.
 My new stuff! With my V3 drum pad attached to it. Now I'm no more practicing on an ironing board haha. :D
Look how awesome is it. It has 3-tiered lightweight construction to extends to your desired height. It's really a good stand, multi-purpose haha.. You can purchase it here.

Moreover, I went to uncle Andy's house to prepare stuffs for tomorrow's Youth Sunday Service from this morning til 4:00pm just now. We made cookies, and made bookmarks there. I didn't go to band activity which started from 8:00am til 5:00pm. Aunty Vivienne ever told me that life is about making decisions. I will never forget her words, so I have decided to go to uncle Andy's house. =)

looks professional eh?

 
the cookies were ready to be put into the oven to be baked!
Well I guess that's all from me in this post. I'm really sorry(specially to those who always view my blog) for not keeping my blog updated for so long, my schedule is really packed these days. Currently I'm busy with the practices for a drum battle competition which is on the 24th of April at IKPN. The competition is open for the whole Sarawak and Borneo's secondary school(if I have not mistaken). All of you are welcomed to go watch me and my drumline compete on that day.

Lastly, I really want to thank all of you who reads this.
May God's blessing be with you all. =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..