Closer!

My aunt, or who I always call her '4 e e' went back to Sydney this afternoon. She came back to attend my grandma's funeral 2 weeks ago, and she stayed at my house after that. Time really flies, I had a great time with her, she makes delicious pizzas! *:D* My big family made a farewell dinner for her at my uncle's bistro, Cafe Miri 2 days ago. That day, I had band practice til 9:00pm, because I would not 'mafan' my mom to come to fetch me when she would be at Cafe Miri at that time, so Brenda's gave me a ride to Cafe Miri as her house is near to that place too! Well, thanks Brenda :D *though I'm angry at you now but I'm a grateful person too >=(

It was a fun and great farewell dinner.

My add maths teacher, Pn. Lau, who is also my church mate, she told me that I did very bad in my exam. I already expected that. After that, she asked me to go to her house to take a book to study after church service ends. After the service ended, she had to stay back at church for meeting. So I went for my lunch first, and called her after my lunch to ask whether she has gone back home or not? She was having lunch at that time. Well I had to go to school for practice at that time, so I asked my mom to go and help me take the book from her after sending me to school. When I was back home, I saw the book on the table.

she even left a message to me

I was so touched by her. She's such a nice person, I will not let her down!
________________

My band's percussion staffs are coming really really soon! Tomorrow will be the last day to practice before we meet them again! I'm trying to hold sectionals as much as I can. I will hold a section tomorrow, but very disappointing, one of the member will not go because of some unacceptable excuses, which really makes me disappointed, sad and angry.

Another member, he asked me whether he can attend his volleyball training for 2 hours as their competition is around the corner, I told him "choose one side, if you want to attend the volleyball training, then don't come for the entire 9 hours of sectional". After few hours, he text me and told me that he chose to come to sectional.

Anyway, I just wanna say that life is about making decisions. A decision, makes a big difference, it even can change the world. =)

Thanks for reading,
may God bless those who reads this post.

With a mixture of feelings,
Larry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..