Spider-murdering

A super large spider appeared in my house!!! I was so shocked when it rushed towards me when I was doing my homework on the other day.

the big spider!!

I quickly jumped up, and I had a war with that big spider! I grabbed some books, threw at it, I failed to kill it and it ran to another place and hid. Sooner, the big spider come out to war with me again, this time I aimed it with my super-sharpie eyes, and ATTACK!!!!!!!!!
Successssssss~~!!!!
look closer to its corpse~~ 

When I tried to sweep it onto my book, it moved a bit, wow it was still alive!! So I smacked it hardly..
There it went.. ^^

Do not mess with me, big spiders!! I hate you all!!
Btw, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 
Stay happy and blessed! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..