Blood of Love♥

Ouch!!!!!!!!! Ok here's the story. I went to airport just now to pick up my eldest sis who got back from KL for Chinese New Year. I waited for her outside the arrival gate 20 minutes before she came out.

And finally she came out, couldn't REALLY recognize her because she had a spectacles wielded! She was searching for her family member, and I was just standing in front of her =.= But finally she saw me, I widened my arms, hugged her. The moment I hugged her, she accidentally kicked my toe I guess, it was pain, but I did not care about it, I helped her to pull her luggage, then we got into daddy's car.

In the car, my toe was pain, I massaged it, and didn't care about it still. Until I got home, I saw my toe nail was red in color LOL. At that moment I then felt pain -.- I told my mom about it, then I grabbed the nail-cutter and went into my bedroom, I cut the nails off as it was kinda long, I was panicking when I was cutting my toe nail because it was bleeding! :S Felt like crying but I didn't because I'm a REAL MAN! :D

Finally, everything is over. Yay~~!! =D

Here ends the story, may God bless those who read it!
Happy Chinese New Year again =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..