Invader!!

Uh huh!! My order from Offworld Percussion has arrived! It's a V3 invader drum pad!! It's so cool to play on, I bought it because I've seen a lot of Blue Devils snare drummers were using this pad too! Shall I upload a video of I playing on the pad?
hehehe!!

tasty!!!! great service

Did you see a small bottle of liquid in the box? It's a liquid that I have to apply it on the pad to keep its quality good. Still curious about it? Buy it!

Well I'm gonna be away from tomorrow until next Monday for the band camp.
Take care, readers! 
And thanks for reading! =D

Comments

toozgx said…
Damn, tell me how feels playing on it o_O.
JY WONG said…
hey, can u tell me hw much is the price..
JY WONG said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larry said…
zong xu - lol.. just feels so good when playing on it lol.. ada rim gok xD

Jing Ying - RM388 includes the shipping :D
Anonymous said…
Good site, especially want to highlight design
Anonymous said…
Good post! I was interested to read. Now I will more often look to you to the blog.
Larry said…
wow thanks all! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..