Books clearance!!

Ok PMR has passed, I have tons of revision/workbooks that haven't touched by me. So I'm putting it on sale! I'm selling all of these books at less than half of its original price! So c'mon, save you or your parents money now and come find me to get these books! :D

Here's the list of books that I'm selling:-

PMR Revision Books (Thick ones):
1) Geography 
- 2 Nexus/Sasbadi - RM20 for both *SOLD*
- 1 Success  - RM10
2) Sejarah
- 1 Nexus/Sasbadi - RM10 *SOLD*
- 1 Success - RM10 *SOLD*
3) Science
- 1 Focus/Pelangi - RM10
4) Mathematics
- 1 Nexus/Sasbadi - RM10 *SOLD*
5) English ( Literature )
- 1 Form 2 (Robinson Crusoe) - RM2
- 1 Form 3 (Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde) - RM2
6) Bahasa Melayu
- 1 PMR Peribahasa - RM5
- 1 PMR Karangan - RM3
- 1 Form 3 KOMSAS RM3 [main price is RM7.50] *SOLD*
7) Chinese
- 1 PMR 作文(Published in 2009) - RM7 [main price is RM14.95]
- 1 Focus PMR 华语语文知识 - RM10 *SOLD*

Revision Workbooks:
1) Science
- PMR (2) - RM3 for all
- Form 2 (2) - RM 3 for all
- Form 3 (1) - RM2
2) Geography (RM2 each for all)
- PMR (2) *SOLD*
3) Kemahiran Hidup
- SASBADI PMR revision book (size is almost same as exercise books but it's thick) - RM5
- PMR workbook(done half) - RM1

For those who are coming up to Form 3 next year, I have few ACTUAL workbooks that are still very new for sale:
1) K.H - RM4 [main price is RM 7.95]
2) Sivik - RM2 [main price is RM5.50]
3) Seni - RM6 [main price is RM13.50]

If you are interested, you can:
1) E-mail me at larry_yong95@hotmail.com to get my phone number.
2) You will not find me at my class, because I stay in the band room drumming for the whole day. So come to band room find me anytime!
3) My facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..