Way to go!

PMR-Trial 1 examination has finally come to an end. I hope I did score well in this exams, at least improvement please? Anyway, there are more things to face in the coming days. I will sit for my PMR exams in less than 50 more days! I've gotta work very hard to settle down with my 3 weakest subjects - KH, Sejarah and Science.

Well, tomorrow is the day that I have been waiting for - Joggerthon Contest! I've also been training intensively for this contest. To those who supported and donated me money in order to join this contest, I promise that I will do my very best not to let you all down okay? I hope this little thing will work tomorrow. =/

~End~

Comments

MaryMoh said…
Well done for the trial! Look forward and work hard for the real PMR. Enjoy your run...always very inspiring! Hope you eat lots of nutritious food to make up for all the running. Smoothies are very good before and after sports. Have fun :D
MakePromise said…
haha larry, is tat red bull or something? tats totally not good for health la, anyway good luck for ur joggerthon =)
Larry said…
Aunty Mary - thanks aunty! I will enjoy my run haha. You do take care too! :D

Jia Yang - haha yep.. got not good for health meh? just boost up my energy haha... thanks for ur good luck :D
MakePromise said…
yea, it's some kind of stimulant thingy, better dun drink lol..

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..