I've returned.

 Well well, I've finally returned to Miri. It's quite sad to leave Bangkok, I had a lot of fun there, learnt many things and so on, but time flies in a blink of eyes, when it was the time to return, I have no choice.

Early in the morning at 4:00am yesterday, Ga Li had already went to the airport and returned to KL to further her education life. The percussionists and I were planning to say goodbye to her before she leaves but we've failed to wake up. Sorry Ga Li, and thank you Ga Li. =)

At 11:30am, the group of us took taxis to the airport. In the airport, I could felt the spirit of sorrow flowed in my heart, but at last, we've still left Bangkok. I'm gonna miss you, Cheer, Pi Kasem, Timor and all our other Thai coaches! Thank you so much for taking care of us and treat us so well in Bangkok!
 me and Cheer :')
CH snareline with Cheer ='P
and CH snareline~
On the way to our plane.. *sigh*

When we've reached KLIA, I felt more sad, because only Ryan, Gallant, ah Yie and I will return to Miri, Ben Chong will return to Johor while the others will stay in KL for a night. We've separated again, the number of people are getting less. Although we will not see each other for only a day, but I will really miss them.

So we separated in KLIA, 5 of us went to Mc Donald to eat, then we sent Ben Chong to his flight's boarding room. After that, 4 of us went to our flight's boarding room too. When we reached there, the staffs told us that our flight departing time has delayed for around 30 minutes. I got nothing to do at there, so I drummed on my practice pad, everyone were looking at me, but I don't care, because I just wanted to drum. =.=

Today I'm not going to school because my science teacher will give our class a revision test today and I have not studied yet. So I'll stay at home today to study this subject and I'll go have my test tomorrow.

Ok that's all for now, I'll upload all the photos that I have taken in Bangkok into my facebook very soon. Thanks for reading, have a nice day. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..