Daddy and mommy

 Well well, how did my family celebrated my birthday? Last night, before going to church for youth fellowship, my family and I had our dinner at my uncle's Western Food Cafe(Cafe Miri). My uncle treated me last night so every food and drinks that I've ordered were free. (Thanks 2 Q Q!!)

 *strawberry milkshake that I've ordered..
*and lamb shank =P

Just now, after I've finished my maths tuition, my dad brought me to Parkson to buy a cap, because I always say that I wanted to buy a new cap. So we went there, and not only bought a cap, and also a swimming trunk LOL.. Anyway, I was the one who requested for it cause the swimming trunk that I wore before doesn't suit me now. Thank you daddy!! xP
*These 2 stuffs are expensive.. :S

Done. =)

Comments

Judy said…
Happy birthday Qin ai de! ;P

xoxo! love u always~!
MakePromise said…
LOL larry...swimming trunks or pants haha
Larry said…
jia yang- trunks la.. aduh..

mei nu - love u too! XD

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..