More CNY photos!

Hmm, I should be at school for band practice now, but why am I here? It's because that I've forgotten about the practice so I've slept over. I just remembered that I have band practice when I woke up at 10:00am. Anyway, below are few more photos of mine during CNY, enjoy!

These 2 photos were taken in my大伯's house on the day 2 of CNY.

This looks happier right? :)

And yesterday, we went to visit my cousin's house at Hilltop. It's a really BIG house.
Picture of reflection outside her house.
*Inside her house*, this is just the living room. :D
A group photo of us who have visited her house yesterday.
Gotta end here.
Thanks for reading. <=

Comments

MakePromise said…
LARRY!!!!
haha the last pic thr, the one wear pink shirt at the right is ex ex ex band member le O.O
Larry said…
yeah i know..haha

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..