Adios 2009

Well well, year 2009 had came to an end..
Many things happened this year,
happy, sad, fun, and all kind of memories havee turned into black and white..
It's time to forgive, and to forget all those bad things..
My conclusion of the year is that,
I'm glad that my diet plan is so successful..
After around 3 months of jogging from 2km increased to 5km everyday,
then do 50 times push ups immediately after back from jogging,
and controlled myself just to eat a little bit in each meals,
all of those above which made me suffered so much pain, tears, and sweat,
I've lost 10kg from it,
I did it!!
60kg!! wahahaha

This morning, my mom's new car, Proton Saga had arrived.. Quite cool though.. Another new year, another new car.. What a splendid blessing from God.. :D
new car, haven't done the paintings yet..

p/s: to those who wants to loss weight, better NOT TO use my technique UNLESS you dare to suffer like me.. You can't imagine how much have I suffered during this tough time, it's just indescribable.. :)
And remember... No pain, no gain.. xD
Goodbye,
Adios, 2009. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..