Look Forward!!

Hey readers!! Just realized that I haven't share about my exam stuff with you guys.. So... exam is just over right, in order to get into a better class next year, I started to study for this exam before 1 month it started.. Well, I gotta thank one of my good friend who accompanied all the way during this time, include during the exam time.. This friend influenced me a lot, she kept on reminding me to study when I felt lazy to study.. So, gotta thank her very much!!

So.. during this exam, I felt..disappointed, sad for those students who cheated in this exam.. I don't get it, why they wanted to cheat huh? In order to get better MARKS, get into a better class next year, what else? Why they never thought of the consequences after they have cheated in exam? maybe they've thought of it, but they just take it easily, cause they are like thinking that 'God is going to forgive my sin EVERYTIME..'? Well, though God is going to forgive our sin, but if we don't repent, FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH... Yeah it's a verse in the book of John, but I couldn't remember which verse..>< Anyway, although they get good marks, but the marks still doesn't belongs to them, cause they got it from copying other students' answer, means that they are trying to get something that doesn't belonged to them, this is a sin of STEALING, right?

Umm, actually this is about self-control.. I've thought of cheating in exam, but I controlled myself not to cheat, cause I know what's the spiritual consequences of doing that.. Anyway, I got some subjects' test paper back today, quite shocked with some subjects><, but I think I've improved compared to the last exam.. God has blessed me so much I know.. =)

_______
Today, I started my 3km jog... Going to jog a distance of 3km everyday now to lose fat!! Before I jogged 2km everyday, now I gotta increase a bit.. sometimes, I felt lazy to jog, but it's all about self-controlling... Gotta control myself!! haha... Glad to see that my weight had loss 5kg since I started my 'diet plan'...Praise the Lord too!! :D

woohoo~ back from jogging 3km today, was sweating badly.. so I decided to practice my drumming skill at my house veranda there..(that's what I do everytime when I'm free or bored, this is also a way to achieve my dream!! :D)

Oh yeah, do you guys know what's the reason I put 'Look Forward' as this post's title? Cause I learnt to look forward in my life now.. Why when God created us, He placed our eyes in front of our head? This is because that He wants us to LOOK FORWARD in everything in our life, but not to look back to the past, forget the past.. =)

That's all for now, blog readers!!
Goodbye and may God bless all of you.. =)

Comments

Alvin-sjj95 said…
wohoo~ I like this post very mch.. You're right! We should look forward ..=) Jiayou in losing fat..
佳瑜户晓~ said…
lol,larry...
你应该谅解,
if dont cheated,
会少走多一层楼梯
Larry said…
Alvin-hahaha thanks dude!
Jia Yee- then what can I say? YOU'RE DEFINITELY WRONG!
Vivien said…
Larry son, you post has encouraged me ... i will follow your noble example... Thank you, dear.

mom XD
Larry said…
haha welcome mommy :D

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..