Self-Entertaining

Went for a jog around my house area in the evening just now, cause I'm trying to lose some weights wahahaha!! After finished jogging I was quite tired, I but I didn't go back into my house, I just stayed at downstair for a rest..

While resting, I entertained myself by playing with my handphone's camera lolx.. was quite cool hehe.. The camera was quite clear too =) Loving my new phone more and more haha..


Using the self-timer
this too
mirror shot 1?xD
mirror shot 2!! hehe


Introduce my house xD

Entertain yourself whenever you are bored!! =)

p/s: Happy New Month everyone!! July had been a bad month for me.. Hope August will have a 180 degree change!!

Tata~

Comments

Alvin-sjj95 said…
Hoi, so good got pizza that made by ur mum to eat.. hehe.. New phone oo.. so good one. Anyway, jiayou in test ya.. Smile always =)

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..