What a day?

Well this morning I woke up at 6am.. Then started to play computer.. No longer, it suddenly rain heavy..yeah it really was a heavy rain.. But just for like 10 minutes something.. After that I went to cook my breakfast (maggi mee).. Then I went for badminton with my friends..

the heavy rain

Afternoon, went to tuition.. Nothing special about it..

After back from tuition, I decided to go for a jog around my house to lose fat haha!! Guess what happened? I fell down when I was just jogging for the first round by the road side.. Then I quickly stood up and continued to walk.. I looked at my knees, and saw both of my knees was badly injured =.=.. But I still continued to jog for 2 more rounds because 1 round won't take any effect on losing fat ehh?-_-..


my left knee
my right knee
suffering for the pain argh!!! but still manage to take photos lol ^^

Comments

Hien♥ said…
what happen on u o?
take k la..
dun get hurt^^
shiuan said…
gt bleed meh..==
Larry said…
i dunno lol..very pain jiu shi liao la..
nvm 1 day u will get sooo buff.....
there is another way to help ur injuries.....chop ur leg off XD
Anonymous said…
Lolx...Whats the matter with you dude?Be careful next time a...If not always injured, so pity d leh...Take care yea~
Larry, take rests and you will be fine...take care XD
Larry said…
thanks guys =)

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..