Defeated

Blah today some of our teachers gave us back our test paper.. Was so sad that I failed few subjects >.<.. And they were BC(chinese), Sej(History) and Science.. Blah this was the first time I failed so many subjects, and one of them was CHINESE??!!? man how could I fail in this subject and I'm a chinese! *sigh* I guess this exam result was the worst ever among all the exam I had before.. Well, the ONLY subject that I scored well was English, and I was the highest in my class, 87% yeah.. But, still not really good ehh?

Since form 1, my result was getting worse and worse..*due to band ehh?* I remembered the first exam I had in form 1, I hardworked so much becuase I was in 1I class that time, as I wanted a change because I can't concentrate when teachers were teaching due to the noisiness of "them".. Yea after a lot of hardwork, I was so shocked with my results, like I got the highest marks in every subject in my class? And I scored an average of 82.82% and I got into top 50 in form 1.. Although I scored so 'great' in that exam, but it was not a semester exam, and that means we will not be changing classes..*sad* After that, I was like "relaxed" a bit? Then my result started to kept on dropping, but I still managed to get into 1F class after last year's semester exam and now I'm in 2E class, but that's not my target ehh?

Anyway, it's time for a change.. I gotta manage my time properly so that I can catch up everything before it's too late.. Yea this time I got defeated, but I will not give up and I will get back the real 'Larry Yong'.. That's all =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's the right spirit, Larry! :) You can do it!
Unknown said…
when one falls, what he/she needs to do is stand up again.. and you did it just right. no more band bothering u alreayd eh? so.. i expect a 85+++ average larry.. ahhaa.. keep it up bro
Christy said…
Oooi budak! Don't take band as something that will make ur result drop.. Take it as something that will push u move further! Well marching season's over right? Is the time to catch up! Prove that ch band members can score well in both academic and cocurriculum!

Jia you! xP
Hien♥ said…
woi..u can do it de la..
dun worry..^^

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..