school concert 2009

Last night, 28/3/2009 was our school's 15th anniversary concert.. It was held in indoor stadium and the concert was only 1 day, not like before, 3 days.. Well our band was involved in performing in the concert.. We played 'Abba Gold' and 'Cha Cha Cha Flamenco' .. We played the 2 songs in different time, as we need to wear different clothes in different song.. We wore our band uniform when we played 'Abba Gold' and evening wear for 'Cha Cha Cha Flamenco'.. I took a lot of photos with my friends and some band members.. Was a memorable day..=)


Jilly and me


bui and me >.<
xin ping and me
me and Felicia

Pik Jeng
Ah Yie and me
Nyuik and me
still Nyuik
ah Kham and me
GaLi >.<
still GaLi
Jia Wei, Eric, me and Jia Lei
Erika and me
Jia Wei, Eric and me
Ben Sheun and me =.=
Jabbi and me o.O
Joseph and me
Hui Xin and me
Chin Chian, me, Nyuik and Hui Xin
Chin Chian and me
GaLi again
still Gali again =)
Jessica and me!
me, Erika and Hui Yii :o
Louis Chang, SECTION LEADER OF PERCUSSION and me
Erika, Hui Yii, Louis and me
Hui Yii, me and Erika again
Deng, Alvin.T, me, Ryan and Alvin.S
lol see anything behind there?
me and Felicia
2 Alvin's and me
background was nice huh?=)

The end.. thx for being so patient to look so many photos haha

Comments

shiuan said…
Babi Bodoh...don call me BuI!!!!#@$#$%#@!@#$$%!@#!#$@%$#
Eldora said…
nice kah the concert?
Anonymous said…
Wow...so much picture you've taken. haha...nice.

I don't know you know me or not, just passing by...haha... Wish you all the best in the competition coming soon =)

All the best =)
Anonymous said…
Hmm... I saw your comment in my blog. Hmm...just wanna tell you, my main blog is http://jeenhao.blogspot.com Haha... By the way, all the best in the competition and dont overstress ya. Jyjy =)

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..