`stresssss`~


nowadays my life is very stress 'for me'..why?

ok first, as my school's brass band is going to spain..SPAIN for a competition and I'm a member of brass band, we got practice almost like everyday..(except Sunday) our practice is like every morning got a marching fundamental practice, and afternoon I gotta stay in school for parade, formation and etc practice..UNDER THE SUN..so hot u know.. once I was sick becos of too tired lolz..and stayed in home for 2 days, missed some band practice.. Then at night, sure very tired liao rite..what to do?of course need to watch TV la, then SLEEP LORH..sometimes i cant even manage to do my homework..when I wan to do my homework, I do it on the bed..somehow I fell asleep then din finish my homework loh..and I also know tat some of our band members are also very stressing and tired, but Tan Sri had sponsored us so much money to go to Spain, we must show something out rite?! Well since it's all for the Hercules Award, and I also really want it =)..to get tat award, of course need to keep on practicing madly rite..I believe our band can do it! =)

Then, our church i-youth got many stuff to do..(youth Sunday, youth night etc)..for the youth Sunday, we need to prepare some presentations for tat, so need to go back to church for meeting and discussion..then Saturday night gotta go to youth..and from 13th til 15th of March I gotta be a helper in our church's primary 5 and 6 retreat..Gonna miss some band practice again..so many many many many things to do.. and I have signed up for the lifegame lol...gonna miss more band practice..

and Im not complaining anything bout these la..juz sharing my business(busy-ness)..By the way it's all for the glory of God..In every praise the Lord..whether u lose or win =) so I think all I can do now is just keep on praying to God..

and to all my beloved friends..Jia You~ :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
jia you together bah larry~! :D
CJ said…
Wow..really so busy o..haha..=)
anyway, u can do it de..haha..
just enjoy it lo..XD..
hope u & iyouth can happy always..
jia you jia you..

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..