Test papers are backkk

On 6/3, Thursday all of our test paper are given back to us..Hehehe..This time I'm so happy with all of my marks..We total have 10 subjects... They are BC, BM, BI, Science, Maths, Geografi, Sejarah, Sivik, Moral, KH and Seni.. These are my marks..

BC :77%
BM :61%
BI :86%
Science :78%
Maths :96%
Geo :93%
Sejarah :75%
Sivik :88%
Moral : 80%
KH :87%
Seni :92%
------------------------
Total :911%
Average :82.82%
------------------------
Hehehe my sis said if this time's exam I got in top 5 position in class and I got number 1 in my class..She will bring me to see the vice principal to change class :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice Blog larry.
Alina said…
wah...so good...T_T....cry.....i want to work hard liao....change to my class barh...
Anonymous said…
I think i also need to work hard. I wanna to over you.....
Christine Wong said…
hello....
Good la..study hard, continue to study hard. When you reach 90% average, tell me..haha!! LOL!!
JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!
Anonymous said…
i'm so proud of you larry :) *hugs*
SteVen said…
oh man larry u so PRO!! i cant win u le...u probely are going to 1A or 1B yea!!!ur next to me dude..haiz i wan study hard and defeat u!!!!come lai lets PK!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..