Ssiicckk


Arrr...Chinese New Year coming and I suddenly got sick..haihs..It's all the "lamb chop's" fault..On Sunday when I'm having my dinner..I saw there was a plate of lamb meat..Then I ate some of them..Well when I started to eat..it taste nice..so I eat more of them..
Eat and eat..I put another lamb meat into my mouth..It's quite hard to bite it..It's like something spring?However..I swallowed it..Then I started to have a weird feeling..When I walked out from the kitchen..I immediately got a serious fever..suddenly got a lot of sneeze..The next day..My ears are like stucked lol..but I still could hear something..At night before I sleep..I prayed to Jesus to heal me..Haihs..Hope I won't be sick during Chinese New Year..
And everyone..I advise u guys to eat healthy food during this season..If not..you will regret yourselves....

Comments

Kurt said…
Get well soon my new student..! Happy CNY to u..hehe..

Thx for viewing my blog btw..XD!
SteVen said…
lol larry...eat so mush LAME CHOP le...hahaZhope u get better and better!!and tell me how to put song ok?

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..