My year 2008 School starting life..


Well..on the first day of school..I went to find my class..(1I)it's quite hard for me to find because I'm new to this school..anyway..I finally found it..When I stepped into the class..I saw a gang of "gangster" having like a meeting?And a guy with long-dyed hair..I thought all of them are in my class..But when the bell rang,our form teacher,Miss Chia Came into our class..and SOME of them went back to their class..Our form teacher is not fierce..but everyone scare of her..maybe she is quite strict?Anyway..We had our orientation in the afternoon..

Here comes about our school's orientation..
First day of orientation..
I'm late because I didn't know it took so much time for me to go outside eat..anyway..I reached the hall at around 1:45p.m...Actually I'm scared to go into the hall at that time..but got 2 AJK's came and brought me into the hall..I'm in GROUP 7, Equilleus..Our Chairman is Kurt Allyster Lee..And our orientation moto is "Take on the World with Discipline,Love and Respect".. Firstly..we played some games..After that, we introduced each other..our group's AJK's are Esther,Christine,Karen,Fredrick and Chung Ong..They treat us well during the orientation..At 5:00p.m..we went home..
Second day orientation...
Today we had a school tour..We visited a lot of places of our school..and there are 2 AJK's at each station to introduce the building they are standing in front of..
Third day of orientation..
Today we brought extra shirts because we had water games..not really water game..it's like station game but the AJK's used the water to splash us..it's very fun..I enjoyed it very although I thought I could make my pants keep dry..but got a station's mission is we must lay down on the floor..so we all were wet..
Fourth day of orientation..
Today Mathematic,Science,Archery club and boy brigade members came and introduced their clubs to us..I'm more interested for the Archery club because my elder sis was a best archer in the Archery club..her name is Judy Yong..My sis always get a good result when she go out for archery competition..but now she's graduated..so she doesn't go for training now..After that..our AJK muda had a presentation..it's so interesting and funny..I love it!At 4:45p.m,we went to wrote sweet memories to our AJK's..
Fifth day of orientation..
Today our orientation organized an activity called "Fashion Show"...I'm the boy model in my group..We use toilet paper and newspaper to make our own clothes..I'm taking a kind of weapon stuff in my hand..When I went up onto the stage..I'm so nervous..but didn't do any mistakes..haha..it's really a good activity..After that,Electronics club came and introduced their activity..The person who introduce is one of my church member..he showed us the robot that he made..it's so cool..and also showed us the computer that has 4 monitor in a set..
Sixth day of orientation..
Today Mr. Lucas gave us a talk about" How to Build Healthy Relationships"..After that..we had Science and Mathematics activities..we did "sudoku" and a lot of things...Then..Mr. Anthony gave us a talk about "The Importance of Discipline"..He also told us how they gonna punish the students who escape from the class..In the afternoon, we had "mini sports" activity..The athletics showed us their talent in their sport..I also tried some of those sports..It's really fun although the weather was very hot at that time..
Seventh day of orientation..
Today Mr. Halim gave us a talk about "Failure is the key to Success"..Say seriously..it's quite boring because it took so much time in his talk..After that..we had our lunch...Then, the Chinese Orchestra club had a presentation..the song is quite nice..all of the musical instruments are traditional stuff..After that, we had the most interesting activity..TALENT SHOW!I had participate in this activity..I and some of my friends present 24 season drum..Well,we were failed to present today because we don't have enough time for it..so Terrence said we will present it tomorrow..
Eighth day of orientation..
Today Mr. Phang gave us a talk about "Education - The Challenges"..After the talk..he opened 2 song and want us sing lol.. and he also want us to do the action..After the talk..We continued our talent show..My friends and I did a good job..We did not make any mistake..But..We "PANIC" on the stage..haha..After that, we had "singing competition"..there's a lot of people joined the competition,but most of them are girls..there were some girls who sang wrong or forgot what to sing cried after they walked down from the stage..it's not easy to have the courages to face that many of people on the stage..although they did not do very well..but I believe these mistakes sure gave them some experience..
Last day of orientation..
Today the principal,vice principals and the directors attended the orientation offical closing ceremony..it's so sad though..After that, our orientation chairman announced the "Talent show" winners names..The third place goes to the basketball skill presentation,the second place goes to the yo-yo presentation ones..and the CHAMPION goes to the...24 SEASON DRUM!!Wahahaha..I was shocked because I never expect we will be the champion..haha..We're so happy and we went up onto the stage to collect our reward and winners' group photo..we're awarded 18 exercise books..I took 3 of them because I'm the captain of my team =P..and the vice captain also took 3 of them and the other 12 exercise books were divided to other 6 people..After that..it's time to leave this lovely orientation..All of us were very sad and even some of those students cried..At 1:00p.m,we left our school hall with a heavy heart..


Comments

Anonymous said…
haiyo..so long ah!!so lasy to see it..hehe..so dont have view it till finish..hehe..lst time dont write too long ah..i think everybody dont like see a "word" blog..haha..anyway, happy new year to you!!*CJ*
Alvin-sjj95 said…
Very pro ah ur blog..i like it...but a bit long like me..mine is not better than u larh..Happy New Year
Anonymous said…
when paz ur class no gangster ler... dun b too sad about orientation ending...nth else to say but hope u blog more...i'll come c ur blog every few days..happy cny!

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts from YH

New life..

I'm rewarded..